Sunday, November 28, 2010

Twenty3 X Mr. Hunter Tee


"Collaborating with Twenty3 is an excellent opportunity for me to showcase a part of myself that I've kept private for a long time. Working with Twenty3 has also pushed me to sketch more often and refine my style, it's given me a lot more purpose and direction in my work."


Finally it is here, the first Twenty3 collaboration tee and we are all excited! We are currently taking Pre-Orders via email: Twenty3@live.com.au but first we thought we would introduce you to Mr. Hunter himself.

We thought we would do this by getting Mr. Hunter to write a short bio on himself following my guideline questions..........so if he does sound douchie or corny, its not his fault! Honest!


"I think my love for drawing started at an early age. I used to get a new comic once a week when I was a lot younger, once I’d finished reading it, I’d start drawing from it. Changing the story, or rewriting my own with drawings. Reading a lot as I was growing up as well, i'd love to draw from words in the book and create a piece that represented the images i'd formed in my head whilst reading.

Nowadays I draw to get a break from reality. It's been the release and the best escape from all my stresses going through university and life in general. My main inspiration comes from the Marvel Universe style wise, although I don't like to pigeon hole myself to being a one-trick pony. My goal is to present a design that can capture or evoke a particular emotion.

Collaborating with Twenty3 is an excellent opportunity for me to showcase a part of myself that I've kept private for a long time. Working with Twenty3 has also pushed me to sketch more often and refine my style, it's given me a lot more purpose and direction in my work."



Cheers man and we all look forward to the following 2 tee's currently being designed for the future collaborations. but for now everyone, check out the photo below and send in those pre-orders!

Peace!


Twenty3 X Mr. Hunter Tee. (Limited Edition)

Available in Men's Tee's / Girl's Tank Tops
Colour: White
Sizes Available: Mens: Small/Medium/Large/X-Large
Girls: Small/Medium/Large/X-Large

$45ea (including free delivery in Perth metro only)

Pre-order now via email: twenty3@live.com.au
pre-order now via facebook: send personal message

No comments:

Post a Comment